Come Fly With Us!
Aerial Arts is a combination of acrobatics, contortion, dance and strength. It has become increasing more popular in the dance and fitness world over the past few years. Aerial is an incredible upper body and core workout. The misconception is that you need to be strong and flexible before coming in to try it but that is what our classes help you develop. We teach all ages starting from 7 and up. Come hang with us!
Classes are held inside New Level Dance Studio located at:
3802-B2 S. Dale Mabry Hwy
Tampa, FL 33619
Drop in class: $20
8 Classes: $130
Private Lessons: solo: $55, partner: $60
- Beginner Silk: A want to come try something new and exciting!
- Intermediate Silk: Must have double footlocks and single footlock off the ground, can straddle and invert, and proficient in russian and basic climbs on both sides. This class with focus on continuing to learn new moves, open knot drops and conditioning.
- Advanced Silk: Must know at least three climbs, can hipkey on both sides off the ground, comfortable and proficient with at least five drop sequences. This class will focus on technique, routines, improv, performance development and conditioning.
- Lyra/Hoop: No requirements
- Open Gym: (Open to Adults and Kids) ***must have had some aerial training. This is not an instructional class***
What to wear?
- Silk/Lyra: Comfortable athletic wear (leggings, leotard, tights, ext.) that covers the back of the knees and stomach. No jewelry.
- Acrobatics: Comfortable athletic wear (leggings, shorts, leotard, ext.) that allows you to move around comfortably. Tie hair back.